Glass curtain wall is a decoration style that many enterprises and office buildings like to use, but there is a lot of knowledge to know in the design and decoration of glass curtain wall. Among them, the common decoration methods of glass curtain wall are divided into two types, unit glass curtain wall and point glass curtain wall. The following is a detailed description of the differences between the two installation methods.
The difference between unit glass curtain wall and point glass curtain wall is reflected in four aspects:
1. Structural form,
2. Glass fixed form,
3. Construction and processing,
4. Glass varieties and specifications.
1. Structural form, the structural form of unit type and point type is very different. The point type is designed by the architectural space structure system combining modern structure and glass technology, while the unit type is mostly a plane frame and a vertical rod stress system. structure.
2. Glass fixing form, the fixing method of the point glass curtain wall is stainless steel claws, which are fixed by passing the stainless steel claws through the holes on the glass, while the unit type glass curtain wall is different, which is fixed by the paste of glue.
3. Component processing, the metal components of the point-type glass curtain wall need to be carefully built by lathes, and the size and fine workmanship of each component are very demanding. The unit glass curtain wall does not require high precision for the components, and is generally made of electric tools on the construction site, and the workmanship is relatively rough.
4. Glass varieties and specifications, the glass used in the point glass curtain wall is of high quality, mostly low-radiation or tempered insulating glass, which looks beautiful and high-grade. The unit glass curtain wall generally uses coated reflective glass.
Post time: Aug-27-2022