Landscape guardrail, municipal guardrail, guardrail fence is a kind of steel that is widely used in the construction industry. The I-beam coefficient refers to the design of construction engineering, mechanical engineering, etc., in order to prevent the shortcomings of materials and work Deviations, sudden increases in external forces and other factors caused the consequences, so it is necessary to ensure the I-beam coefficient. So do you know what factors will affect the coefficient of I-beam? The following Jingwan, as the design and manufacture of special guardrails, will give you a brief explanation:
The flange of the I-beam is gradually thinned from the root to the edge, and there is a certain angle, which is the distinguishing feature. In addition, the model of the I-beam is expressed by the Arabic numerals of its waist height in centimeters. Models with the same waist height are added with a, b, and c on the back to distinguish them, such as 20a, 20b, 32c, the waist height of the first two is 20cm, and the web, flange thickness and flange width are different. Ordinary I-beam, Lightweight I-beams have relatively high and narrow cross-sections, so the moment of inertia of the two main sleeves of the cross-section is quite different. Therefore, they can generally only be used directly for members that are bent in the plane of their webs or It constitutes a lattice-type force-bearing member. It is not suitable for axial compression members or members that are perpendicular to the plane of the web and are bent, which makes their application scope very limited. The use of I-beams It should be selected according to the requirements of the design drawings. The side length of the I-beam is small and the height is large, and it can only bear unidirectional force.
Factors affecting the coefficient of I-beam:
1. Whether it is clear whether the failure mode is static load failure or fatigue failure, yield criterion or fracture criterion;
2. Whether the established strength criterion is reasonable, whether it is a stress criterion or a life criterion;
3. Whether the calculation method adopted is accurate;
4. Whether the quality control during manufacturing is strict;
5. The importance of the I-beam itself and the required degree of reliability, etc. For machinery that has a small number of units and needs to increase the load in the future, a larger coefficient should be used.
When you encounter metal railing, safety railing (safety railing), highway guardrail (highway guardrail) stair handrail (stair handrail), and other landscape guardrail needs, you can get in touch with us, we will provide you with the perfect correspondence s solution. You can contact our professional engineering staff by E-mail: email@example.com, Phone: 0086-752-5751618.
Post time: Jul-01-2021